From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (February 2012)|
- 1 Africa
- 2 Americas
- 3 Asia
- 4 Europe
- 5 Middle East
- 6 See also
- 7 External links
- 8 References
- Ethiopia National Postal Museum, Addis Ababa
- German Postal Museum, Lamu
- National Postal Museum
United States of America
- Smithsonian National Postal Museum
- US Postal Museum, Marshall, Michigan-- second largest postal museum in U.S.
- The Delphos Museum of Postal History, originally at 127 N Main St, Delphos, Ohio
- Florida Postal Museum
Postal Museum Japan
- Postal Museum of Korea, Cheonan, Chungcheongnam-do
- Postal Memorial, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Siddiqui Philatelic Museum, 22-J-Z Madina Town, Faisalabad
- Czech Post Museum
Postmuseum des Fürstentums Liechtenstein
Musée des Timbres et des Monnaies de Monaco
- Museum voor Communicatie
- Bath Postal Museum
- The British Postal Museum & Archive
- Colne Valley Postal Museum
- Isle of Wight Postal Museum
- Oakham Treasures, Gordano, Avon  housing the former collection held at Inkpen Postal Museum
United Arab Emirates
- The Postal Museum, Riyadh
Media related to Postal museum at Wikimedia Commons
- "Links". Smithsonian Institution. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
Links to: Non-profit Philatelic and Postal History Societies, Philatelic and History Museums, Philatelic and Postal History Archives and Libraries, Related Non–profit Links and Resources
- Meyer, Zlati (Mar 20, 2011). "You haven't lived here until ... You snail-mail yourself to the Marshall postal museum". Detroit Free Press. p. 20. Retrieved March 20, 2011.
- "Philatelic Center and Postal Museum". Republic of Cyprus, Ministry of Communication and Works, Cyprus Postal Services. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
The Philatelic Centre and Postal Museum operating in Cyprus since 1981 [..] Museum is situated since 1999 at Laiki Yitonia in the old town of Lefkosia
- "Česká pošta s.p. : The Postal Museum". Česká pošta. Archived from the original on 2008-07-31. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
The Postal Museum invites you to come to see its exhibitions: The Postal Museum, Nove mlyny 2, 110 00 Praha 1 [..] The Postal Museum – Branch Office, 382 73 Vyssi Brod
- "Post & Tele Museum - the museum:". Retrieved 2010-10-11.
The Post & Tele Museum is Denmark’s national museum of post and telecommunications. The museum is a foundation set up in 1996 by TDC A/S and Post Danmark A/S and was previously called Dansk Post og Telegrafmuseum (The Danish Post and Telegraph Museum)
- Nørby, Toke. "The Postal Museum in Århus, Denmark". Retrieved 2008-09-25.
in Kannikegade 16, st. th., DK-8000 Århus C [..] This old post office belongs to "De Post- og Telegrafhistoriske Samlinger i Aarhus"
- "Colne Valley Postal History Museum".
privately owned Postal History Museum in the heart of East Anglia [..] The museum houses the second-largest private collection of Post Boxes in the UK [..] there is no general public access other than by prior arrangement
- "The Museum Site". Isle of Wight Postal Museum/A&K Reeder. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
probably the largest private collection of post boxes and postal equipment in the United Kingdom [..] The Museum is situated near Newport
- "Oakham Treasures".
- "Postal Museum". AsiaRooms. TUI Travel PLC. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
The Postal Museum is one the most famous museums that one can find in the city of Riyadh. [..] The museum and its exhibits are maintained by the Ministry of Post, Telegraph and Telephones.