Poster Girl (film)
|Directed by||Sara Nesson|
|Produced by||Mitchell Block and Sara Nesson|
|Music by||Miriam Cutler|
|Edited by||Geof Bartz|
Poster Girl is a 2010 documentary film about an American soldier's experience with posttraumatic stress disorder after returning from the Iraq War. The film showed at the 37th Telluride Film Festival on September 3, 2010. It was named as a nominee for the Academy Award for Best Documentary (Short Subject) at the 83rd Academy Awards on January 25, 2011 but lost to Strangers No More.
- "Poster Girl | Iraq Veterans Against the War". Ivaw.org. Retrieved 2011-10-20.
- "37th Telluride Film Festival Program Guide" (PDF). telluridefilmfestival.org. Retrieved January 29, 2011.
- "Nominees for the 83rd Academy Awards". Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences. Retrieved 2011-01-25.
- Rojas, Rick (Oscars: 'Strangers No More' wins for documentary short). "Oscars: 'Strangers No More' wins for documentary short". Los Angeles Times Awards Tracker. Retrieved February 28, 2011. Check date values in:
- "At the Intersection of Art and Commerce"
|This article about a war documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|