|Look up posthuman or posthumanity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Posthuman is a hypothetical future being whose basic capacities so radically exceed those of present humans as to be no longer human by our current standards.
Posthuman may also refer to:
- Posthuman, postmodern philosophy's reinterpretation of what it means to be a human being
- "Posthuman", a song by the band Marilyn Manson, from their 1998 album Mechanical Animals
- "Posthuman", a song by Grand Mixer DXT and Bill Laswell, from their 2003 album Aftermathematics
- Posthuman Records, a vanity label through which Marilyn Manson produced industrial rock band Godhead
- Posthuman (band), the artist name used by cousins Rich Bevan and Josh Doherty, who write electronica, post-rock and IDM music, which has appeared on the Seed Records and Skam Records imprints
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix