From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up posthumous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Posthumous means arising, occurring, or continuing after one's death.
Posthumous may refer to:
- Posthumous award
- Posthumous baptism
- Posthumous birth
- Posthumous book
- Posthumous citizenship
- Posthumous diagnosis
- Posthumous execution
- Posthumous fame
- Posthumous marriage
- Posthumous name
- Posthumous promotion
- Posthumous sperm retrieval
- Posthumous trial
- Posthumous work
- Ladislaus the Posthumous, 15th-century monarch in Bohemia, Hungary, and Austria
- Posthumous (EP), a 2001 EP musical recording by The Banner
- Posthumous, a 2014 movie directed by Lulu Wang, starring Jack Huston and Brit Marling
- Posthumous Memoirs, a 2001 Brazilian/Portuguese comedy-drama film
- List of posthumous Academy Award winners and nominees
- All pages beginning with "Posthumous"
- Posthumus (disambiguation)
- Postumus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Posthumous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.