Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up postmaster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A postmaster is the head of an individual post office.
Postmaster may also refer to:
- Postmaster (computing), the administrator of an email server
- Postmaster, a senior undergraduate scholar of Merton College, Oxford (Latin portionista; as opposed to a junior undergraduate scholar, known as an Exhibitioner)
- Operation Postmaster, a British WW2 clandestine military action
- The Postmaster, or Der Postmeister, 1940 German film
- Postmaster (film), a 2016 Bengali film
- Postmaster (occupation), an individual who let horses, riders (postilions) and handled other business from a post house
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Postmaster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.