Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology
Logo of PTIT
|Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology|
|President||San Vu, A.Prof, PhD|
|Campus||[[Ha Noi], [Saigon], [Hanam]]|
Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology (PTIT), is a University in Vietnam, under the supervision of Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group (VNPT), a communications-related research facility.
- - 07/9/1953. Founded the University of Post and Telecommunications - Radio.
- - 17/9/1966. Founded the Research Institute of Posts and Telecommunications (RIPT).
- - 08/4/1975. Founded the Economics Research Institute of Posts and Telecommunications (ERIPT).
- - 25/8/1988. Founded the Posts and Telecommunications Training Center No. 2 (PTTC 2)
- - 11/7/1997. Based on the re-arrangement of four education and research institutions of Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Corporation (VNPT) include PTTC 1, PTTC 2, RIPT and ERIPT for integrating together their tasks of education and training; Research and Development; and supporting VNPT's business activities.
- - 17/9/1997. Posts and Telecoms Institute of Technology (PTIT) founded.
- - 22/3/1999. Founded the Center for Development of Information Technology (CDIT).
Degrees and Programs
- - B.Sc. in Electronics and Telecommunications, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Multimedia Technology, Business Administration and Accounting, Marketing.
- - A.D. in Electronics and Telecommunications, Information Technology, Business Administration and Accounting.
- - Master's degree (M.Sc.): Telecommunication Engineering, Data Communications & Computer Network, Computer Science (CS), Business Administration.
- - Doctoral degree (Ph.D.)
- - Fundamental 1 & 2
- - Telecommunications 1 & 2
- - Information Technology 1 & 2
- - Electronics 1 & 2
- - Business Administration 1 & 2
- - International and Graduated Training
- - Finance and Accounting
These faculties are based in 2 campuses:
- + PTIT Ha Noi campus.
- + PTIT Ho Chi Minh City campus.
The co-operation activities are focused on:
- - Development of joint research projects/programs;
- - Joint organization of conferences and training courses;
- - Exchange of research staff and students;
- - Research, development and technology transfer.
The Institute has established co-operation with the following foreign institutions, universities, organizations and partners:
- + Institutions, universities: Malaysia Multimedia University (MMU), Asian Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT), University of Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) - Malaysia; Information & Communications Union, Electronics & Telecommunication Research Institute (ETRI) - Korea; Waseda University (Japan); Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT) - China; Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics (MTUCI) - Russia; Asian Institute of Technology (AIT).
- + International organizations: International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Asian Info-communications Council (AIC) and Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT).
- + Partners: Fujitsu (Japan), Lucky Goldstar Electronics (LGE), Korea Telecommunication (KT) - Korea; Siemens (Germany); JICA-PTTCI Projects (Japan).
- Vietnam Posts And Telecommunications Group
- (in Vietnamese) Trang chu Hoc Vien Cong Nghe Buu Chinh Vien Thong
- Ptithcm.edu.vn, PTIT HCMC website
- Posts and Telecoms Institute of Technology portal
- Vietnam Posts And Telecommunications Corporation
- 1000 Years Thang Long information pages
|This Vietnam university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|