From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up postscript in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A postscript is most often a sentence or paragraph added after the signature of a letter. This may also refer to:
- PostScript, a page description and programming language for electronic publishing
- PostScript Magazine, a British student magazine
- Post Script, a song by Finch from their debut album, What It Is to Burn
- P.S. (film), 2004 English film.
- Postscripts, British magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Postscript.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.