From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pot may refer to:
- Pottery, ceramic ware made by potters
- Plant pot or flower pot, a container in which plants are cultivated
- Pol Pot (1925–1998), leader of the communist Khmer Rouge in Kampuchea or Cambodia
- Philippe Pot (1428–1493), Burgundian nobleman, military leader, and diplomat
- Cor Pot (born 1951), Dutch football manager and player
Abbreviations and acronyms
- Ken Jones Aerodrome, Jamaica, IATA airport code
- Palestinian Occupied Territories, the West Bank
- P.O.T., former Filipino rock band
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan, stock symbol: POT
- Pontefract Tanshelf railway station, England; National Rail station code POT
- Pot., the abbreviation for the orchid genus Potinara
- Potentiometer, a variable resistor, informally known as a "pot" or "trim pot"
- Pot belly, informally known as a "pot"
- .pot, a template file extension used by the GNU gettext program
- .pot, file extension for Microsoft PowerPoint template files
- A slang term for cannabis (Marijuana)
- Pot (poker), the amount to be won
- "The Pot", a hit song by Tool
- Pot, a 285ml beer glass
- Chytroi ("The Pots"), the last day of the Anthesteria in ancient Athens
- Pot, a ceramic insulator supporting an electric conductor rail to provide electric traction power to trains
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.