From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A potato, Solanum tuberosum, is a tuberous food crop grown throughout the world.
Potato may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
Films and television
- "Potato" (Blackadder), television episode from BBC sitcom Blackadder II
- Potato (film), a Korean film
- Potato (production company), a British TV production company
Other art, entertainment, and media
- Potato, derogatory slang associated with people who have Down's syndrome
- Potato, derogatory slang associated with Video Game Consoles
- Potato, derogatory slang associated with poor-quality cameras.
- Irish potato candy, a Philadelphia confectionery that resembles a potato
- Potato starch, starch refined from potato
- Sweet potato, another kind of vegetable
- Potoooooooo (Pot-8-Os), 18th century racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Potato.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.