Jump to navigation Jump to search
A potato, Solanum tuberosum, is a tuberous food crop grown throughout the world.
Potato may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
Films and television
- "Potato" (Blackadder), television episode from BBC sitcom Blackadder II
- Potato (film), a Korean film
- Potato (production company), a British TV production company
Other art, entertainment, and media
- Irish potato candy, a Philadelphia confectionery that resembles a potato
- Potato starch, starch refined from potato
- Sweet potato, another kind of vegetable
- Potoooooooo (Pot-8-Os), an 18th-century racehorse
- Peter Dutton Australian federal politician also known as Potato
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Potato.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.