From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Potlatch is a ceremony among indigenous peoples in North America.
Potlatch may also refer to:
- Potlatch Corp., a Fortune 1000 forest paper and paperboard producer
- Potlatch, Idaho, a town in the United States
- Potlatch River, Idaho
- Potlatch, Washington, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Potlatch State Park, a camping shoreline park surrounding Potlatch, Washington
- Potlatch (convention), an annual science fiction convention in the Pacific Northwest
- Potlatch (album), by Redbone
- Potlatch (steamship)
- Potlatch (software), an Adobe Flash-based map editor created for the OpenStreetMap project
- Potlatch, a magazine published by the Letterist International from 1954 to 1957
- The Golden Potlatch (or Potlatch Days), a festival in Seattle, Washington State, USA held 1911–1914 and 1935–1941
- Potluck (also spelled "potlatch"), a communal meal where guests bring dishes to share.
- Pot luck (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Potlatch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.