Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up potshot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Potshot may refer to:
- Potshot (band), a former J-ska music group from Japan
- Potshot (novel), a Spenser novel by Robert B. Parker
- Potshot Lake, Minnesota, an unorganized territory
- Potshot, the codename for a WWII base that is now Exmouth, Western Australia
- Pot-shots, a form of literary art attributed to epigrammist Ashleigh Brilliant
- Poshot, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Potshot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.