From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pouch or 👝 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pouch may refer to:
- A small bag such as a Packet (container), teabag, money bag, sporran, etc.
- Brood pouch, especially pouch (marsupial), an anatomical feature in which young are carried
- Cadaver pouch, a body bag
- Diplomatic pouch
- Electric heating pouch, medical apparatus, electric heating device for curative treatment
- Indiana pouch, a surgically created urinary diversion used to create a way for the body to store and eliminate urine for patients who have had their urinary bladders removed
- Ileo-anal pouch, a surgically created intestinal reservoir.
- Ostomy pouching system (colostomy bag), medical prosthetic that provides a means for the collection of waste from a diverted biological system
- Pouch laminator, lamination system that utilizes pouches
- Retort pouch, food and drink pouch
- Buffalo pouch, a small pouch worn on the wrist, carried from a strap around the neck, or from the waist like a fanny pack
- (U+1F45D) unicode symbol "POUCH", see Emoji
- Pouch, Germany, a municipality in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Pouch Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Pouch Island, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Pouch (orchids), Cypripedioideae, orchid species
- Pouched rat, African rodent characterized by large cheek pouches
- All pages beginning with "Pouch"
- All pages with titles containing Pouch
- Bursar, Latin for pouch or purse
- Pouch Attachment Ladder System (PALS)
- Throbbing Pouch, 1995 electronica hip-hip album by Wagon Christ
- Pooch (disambiguation)
- Purse (disambiguation)
- Sac (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pouch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.