Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pouch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pouch may refer to:
- A small bag such as a Packet (container), teabag, money bag, sporran, fanny pack, etc.
- Brood pouch, especially pouch (marsupial), an anatomical feature in which young are carried
- Cadaver pouch, a body bag
- Diplomatic pouch
- Electric heating pouch, medical apparatus, electric heating device for curative treatment
- Indiana pouch, a surgically created urinary diversion used to create a way for the body to store and eliminate urine for patients who have had their urinary bladders removed
- Ileo-anal pouch, a surgically created intestinal reservoir
- Ostomy pouching system (colostomy bag), medical prosthetic that provides a means for the collection of waste from a diverted biological system
- Pouch laminator, lamination system that utilizes pouches
- Retort pouch, food and drink pouch
- Spout pouch, Liquid flexible packaging
- Buffalo pouch, a small pouch worn on the wrist, carried from a strap around the neck, or from the waist like a fanny pack
- (U+1F45D) unicode symbol "POUCH", see Emoji
- Pouch, Germany, a municipality in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Pouch Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Pouch Island, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Pouch (orchids), Cypripedioideae, orchid species
- Pouched rat, African rodent characterized by large cheek pouches
- All pages beginning with "Pouch"
- All pages with a title containing Pouch
- Bursar, Latin for pouch or purse
- Pouch Attachment Ladder System (PALS)
- Throbbing Pouch, 1995 electronica hip-hip album by Wagon Christ
- Pooch (disambiguation)
- Purse (disambiguation)
- Sac (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pouch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.