From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up poussin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poussin may refer to:
People with the name
- Gérald Poussin (born 1946), a Swiss artist
- Nicolas Poussin (1594-1665), a French painter
- Charles Jean de la Vallée-Poussin (1866-1962), a Belgian mathematician
- Charles-Louis-Joseph-Xavier de la Vallée-Poussin (1827–1903), a Belgian geologist and mineralogist, father of Charles Jean
- Théodore Poussin, a comic book series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poussin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.