Power Rangers Dino Thunder (video game)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2009)|
|This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (September 2013)|
|Power Rangers Dino Thunder|
PAL region cover art for PS2 version
|Developer(s)||Pacific Coast Power & Light|
|Release date(s)||Game Boy Advance
 & PS2
Game Boy Advance version
Power Rangers Dino Thunder is a side-scrolling fighting game with puzzle solving mini-missions.
- Red Tyranno Ranger, attacks with Tyranno Staff and has the special power to summon the TyrannoZord to attack multiple enemies
- Blue Tricera Ranger, attacks with Tricera Shield, summons the TriceraZord
- Yellow Ptera Ranger, attacks with Ptera Grips, summons the PteraZord
- Black Brachio Ranger, solves puzzle missions to free the Cephala, Parasaur, Ankylo, and Dimetro Zords
- White Drago Ranger, acts as an enemy, blocking the Black Ranger in puzzle missions and sending his DragoZord and StegoZord in their megazord formation to fight the ThunderSaurus MegaZord
The players fights enemies as the three core rangers while meeting goals, such as finding rescuing humans while Black Ranger solves puzzles to free captured Zords. MegaZord battles also occur whenever an enemy enlarges to giant size. MegaZord levels allow the player to customize the ThunderSaurus MegaZord with auxiliary Zords obtained from the puzzle levels
The rangers pilot their Zords in various missions to save the world from Zeltrax.
Players take control of one of three Zords, Red TyrannoZord, Blue TriceraZord, or Yellow PteraZord in order to free the captive DinoZords (Violet CephalaZord, Green ParasaurZord, and Cyan DimetroZord), escort the Black BrachioZord to various warp points, and destroy alien weapon facilities. Also by collecting morphers, eggs, and crystal icons, players can unlock the zords from Power Rangers Wild Force and Power Rangers Ninja Storm as playable characters.
- BrachioZord (accompanies the other zords in several missions)