Power Rangers Jungle Fury
|Power Rangers Jungle Fury|
|Directed by||Mark Beesley
David de Lautour
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||32 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Bruce Kalish
|Location(s)||New Zealand and Japan|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||BVS Entertainment
Renaissance Atlantic Entertainment
Toei Company, Ltd.
Ranger Productions, Ltd.
|Original channel||Toon Disney (Jetix)
ABC (ABC Kids) (reruns)
|Original release||February 18, 2008– November 3, 2008|
|Preceded by||Power Rangers Operation Overdrive|
|Followed by||Power Rangers RPM|
Power Rangers Jungle Fury is the sixteenth season in the American children's television series Power Rangers. Toy merchandising in the U.S. began in November 2007 and the show premiered on February 18, 2008, and uses footage from Juken Sentai Gekiranger, the thirty-first Japanese Super Sentai series. Jungle Fury is broadcast on Toon Disney's Jetix programming block and ABC Kids in the United States. It is also the final Power Rangers series to air on Jetix, as well as Toon Disney.
For over 10,000 years, a spirit of pure evil known as Dai Shi has been locked away and safely guarded by the Pai Zhua (pronounced pie-shwah), "Order of the Claw", a secretive Kung Fu clan. Recently, the Pai Zhua selected their three top members, Jarrod, Theo and Lily, to become the new guardians of Dai Shi, but Jarrod turned out to be a bad choice and Casey, a rookie (or "cub"), was to take his place. In anger, Jarrod attacked Master Mao, knocking over the vessel containing Dai Shi's essence. It accidentally opened, and Dai Shi kills Master Mao and takes over Jarrod's body. The trio were sent to the city of Ocean Bluff to find a new master, who turned out to be a man named RJ, and he gave them the special gift to become Power Rangers. They alone are the Earth's only hope to stop Dai Shi, who is doing everything, and anything that he can, along with his loyal minion Camille and an army of undead warriors, the Rinshi, so he can take over the world and have animals rule. R.J. later joins their ranks as the Wolf Ranger. Eventually, Dai Shi is driven from Jarrod and brings back all his fallen warriors from the spirit world. The Rangers then release three ancient Pai Zhua masters to destroy the evil forces led by Dai Shi. In the end, all of the masters appear in their original animal forms and use their powers to destroy the monsters and Dai Shi, and all of them and their minions are finished off in a thrilling climax.
- Jason Smith as Casey Rhodes; the Red Tiger Ranger
He would later return in Super Megaforce to help Jake and Emma, though doesn't morph. 
- Kelson Henderson as the voice of Flit
- Jared Turner as the voice of Whiger (In Episode 29)
- Cameron Rhodes as the voice of Carnisoar
- Elisabeth Easther as the voice of Jellica
- Derek Judge as the voice of Grizzaka
- Mark Wright as the voice of Scorch
- Richard Simpson as the voice of Snapper
- "Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Way of the Master (Vol. 2)". DVD Talk. Retrieved 2010-08-22.
- "trivialTV: Power Rangers Jungle Fury". Retrieved 2007-06-19.
- "Ray's Galleries — Licensing 2007/IMG 0227". Archived from the original on 2007-06-29. Retrieved 2007-06-19.
- "Power Rangers Jungle Fury TV Listings | TVGuide.com". Retrieved 2008-03-22.
- Haugsted, Linda (August 11, 2008). "Disney 'Toons’ In a New Brand". Multichannel News. Retrieved 2008-08-20.
- "PRJF Press Release: Fact Sheet". Retrieved 2008-02-17.
- "PRJF Press Release: Show Description". Retrieved 2008-02-17.