Power of the Press
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about Angelic Upstarts's album. For Frank Capra's 1928 silent film, see The Power of the Press. For the 1943 film, see Power of the Press (1943 film).
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Power of the Press|
|Studio album by Angelic Upstarts|
|Studio||Wickham Studios, Croydon|
|Genre||Punk rock, Oi!|
|Label||Gas Music Limited Records|
|Angelic Upstarts chronology|
All tracks composed by Thomas Mensforth and Brian Hayes; except where indicated Side A
- "I Stand Accused" (Mensforth, Derek Wade, Ray Cowie)
- "Nottingham Slag"
- "Joe Where Are You Now?" (Mensforth, Ronnie Rocker)
- "Soldier" (Harvey Andrews)
- "Empty Street"
- "Power of the Press" (Mensforth, Ronnie Rocker)
- "Stab in the Back"
- "Here I Come"
- "Thin Red Line" (Mensforth, Ronnie Rocker)
- "I'd Kill Her for Sixpence"
- "Greenfields of France" (Eric Bogle)
-  at the www.discogs.com
|This 1980s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|