Power plant (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Power plant or Powerplant may refer to:
- Power generation
- A power station, a facility for the generation of electrical power
- An engine and related systems that propels a vehicle
- An aircraft engine (usually used in countries other than the U.S.)
- PowerPlant, an object-oriented application framework for the Mac OS by Metrowerks
- The Power Plant, a contemporary art gallery located in Toronto
- Power Plant Live!, a club near Baltimore's Inner Harbor
- WCW Power Plant, professional wrestling school
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Power plant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.