From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Power play or powerplay or their plurals may refer to:
- Power play (sporting term), a sporting term used in various games
- Powerplay (cricket), a rule concerning fielding restrictions in one-day international cricket
- Power Play (TV series), a Canadian television series
- Power Play, an American television series from Night Tracks that aired on TBS from 1985 to 1988 and from 1988 to 1989 as Power Play Dancin'
- Power Play (Canadian political affairs series), a Canadian political television affairs series
- Power Play (Dutch TV series), a video game TV show in the early 1990s
- "Power Play" (Angel), a penultimate episode of the series Angel
- "Power Play" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- "Power Play" (Cheers), an episode of Cheers
- Power Play (album) an album by the Canadian rock group April Wine
- Power Play (quartet), a barbershop quartet
- PC PowerPlay, a PC games magazine published in Australia
- Power Play a German video games magazine.
- PowerPlay (technology), a defunct standard for networked video gaming headed by Valve Software and Cisco Systems
- Powerplay Cruiser, a joystick released in the early 1990s
- Commodore Power Play, a defunct video game magazine
- Powerplay: The Game of the Gods, a quiz video game by Arcana Software (1986)
- Power Play (book), a Hardy Boys novel
- Tom Clancy's Power Plays, a novel series created by Tom Clancy
- Powerplay (theory), International Politics theory, raised by Dr. Victor D.Cha
- PowerPlay, a multiplier randomly selected in the US lottery game Powerball
- PowerPlay, a Cognos software product
- AMD PowerPlay, a power management technology from ATI Technologies/AMD
- Power Play (Doctor Who audio)
- Power (play), by British playwright Nick Dear
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Power play.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.