Power station (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A power station is a facility for the generation of electric power.
Power Station may also refer to:
- Power (UTA station), Utah
- Power Station (Taiwanese band), a Taiwanese musical group
- The Power Station (band), a British/American pop group
- The Power Station (album), the first album by The Power Station
- The Power Station (TV channel), in Britain
- Avatar Studios, a recording studio in New York formerly known as "The Power Station"
- Kraftwerk (German for "power station"), an avant-garde German musical group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Power station.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.