Power Stroke may refer to:
- Power stroke (engine), the stroke of a cyclic motor which generates force
- Ford Power Stroke engine, Ford gas engine
- In baseball, a batter who hits for extra bases is said to have a power stroke
- In biology, the term power stroke refers to the molecular interactions of muscle contraction
- In firearm handling, the term power stroke refers to racking the slide after inserting a fresh magazine to chamber a round, instead of using the slide release to do the same.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Power stroke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.