Jump to navigation Jump to search
Powerball is a multi-state lottery game in the United States. Powerball may also refer to:
- Powerball (Australia), a lottery operated in Australia
- South African National Lottery, also known as Powerball (South Africa), a lottery operated in South Africa
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Powerball (video game), a game for the Sega Genesis
- Powerball, an event on the sports competition show American Gladiators
- Powerball, a mode in the strategy shooting game GunBound
- Powerballin', a 2004 Chingy album
- Powerball, a guitar amplifier model made by ENGL
- Powerball, a brand of gyroscopic exercise tool
- Powerballing, alternate name for speedball (drug)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Powerball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.