From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up powerless in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Powerless may refer to:
In media the term may refer to:
- Powerless (comics) a 2004 Marvel Comics six-issue limited series published by Marvel Comics featuring Spider-Man, Wolverine and Daredevil in a world where they don't have superpowers
- Powerless (TV series), an American television show which premiered on NBC in 2017.
- "Powerless" (Heroes), 2007 television episode
- Powerless, 2010 album by Elkie Brooks
- Powerless, the pre-release name for the 2011 album I Am the Club Rocker by Inna
- ""Powerless" (Linkin Park song), a single by Linkin Park from the album Living Things
- "Powerless" (Rudimental song), 2014 single by Rudimental
- "Powerless (Say What You Want)", a song by Nelly Furtado
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Powerless.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.