From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ppi)
PPI may refer to:
- PPi, the anion P2O74−, a pyrophosphate
- PPI, peptidylprolyl isomerase a human chaperone protein also known as Prolyl isomerase
- PPI, a right-handed form of polyproline helix, a secondary structure in proteins
- PPI, Protein–protein interaction frequently referring specifically to the network of interactions between a subset of proteins in a living cell.
Indicators and indexes
- Pareto priority index, an index to prioritize projects
- Plan position indicator, a display of tactical information from RADAR or other sources.
- Producer Price Index, a metric used in economics, related to inflation
- Payment protection insurance, well known of in Britain via compensation claims for mis-selling
- Patient package insert, a document included with certain prescription medications
- Prepulse inhibition, the ability of the nervous system to attenuate the startle response when a warning stimulus is given
- Proton-pump inhibitor, a drug that reduces gastric acid secretion in the stomach
- Psychopathic Personality Inventory, a personality test for traits associated with psychopathy in adults.
- Psychophysiological Interaction, an analysis technique for identifying task-related functional connectivity between brain regions
- Italian People's Party (1919) (Partito Popolare Italiano), precursor of the Christian Democracy party
- Italian People's Party (1994) (Partito Popolare Italiano), one of the successor parties of Christian Democracy
- Peace Party of India, Indian political party in the state of Uttar Pradesh
- Philips Phonographische Industries, the original name for Philips Records
- Phonographic Performance (Ireland) Limited
- Pirate Party (Iceland)
- Pirate Parties International, umbrella organization of the international Pirate Party movement
- Polly Peck International, a British diversified company bankrupt and broken up since 1990
- Primarily Primates, an animal sanctuary for non-human primates in Texas, United States.
- Professionals Party of India, an Indian political party registered with the Election Commission of India
- Progressive Policy Institute, a U.S. public policy think tank
- Parallel Peripheral Interface, a connection for driving LCD displays on processors such as the Blackfin
- Parallel Port Interface
- Programmable Peripheral Interface, Intel 8255 chip
- Gabarit passe-partout international, or the Berne gauge, a structure clearance standard in European railways
- Picks per inch, a unit of textile measurement
- Pixels per inch, the pixel density of devices such as computer displays, image scanners, and digital cameras
- Plan position indicator, a map-like display on a cathode ray tube device for radar applications
- Per-Packet Information, variety of Pcap file used in computer network analysis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PPI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.