Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up précis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A précis (pronounced "preh-see" or in US sometimes "preh-sis"): is a type of summary or abridgment. In law, it may be in the form of an IRAC case brief.
Précis or precis may also refer to:
- Critical précis or "rhetorical précis", a formal writing style
- Mitsubishi Precis, another name for the Hyundai Excel
- Précis (album), debut album by Michigan-based musician Benoit Pioulard
- Precis (butterfly), a genus of Nymphalidae, or brush-footed butterflies
- Precis Neumann, a character in the PlayStation game Star Ocean: The Second Story
- PRECIS (Providing Regional Climates for Impacts Studies), a regional climate model written by the United Kingdom Met Office
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Précis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.