|Look up précis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A précis (pronounced "preh-see" or in US sometimes "preh-sis"): is a type of summary or abridgment. In law, it may be in the form of an IRAC case brief.
Précis or precis may also refer to:
- Critical précis or "rhetorical précis", a formal writing style
- Mitsubishi Precis, another name for the Hyundai Excel
- Précis (album), debut album by Michigan-based musician Benoit Pioulard
- Precis (butterfly), a genus of Nymphalidae, or brush-footed butterflies
- Precis Neumann, a character in the PlayStation game Star Ocean: The Second Story
- PRECIS (Providing Regional Climates for Impacts Studies), a regional climate model written by the United Kingdom Met Office
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Précis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.