|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||MH 01|
Prabhadevi is a small up-scale southern neighbourhood of Mumbai, situated between the Shivaji Park Residential Zone to the north and Worli to the south and the Arabian Sea to the west. It is a thriving residential district with high-rise buildings built in recent years such as Beaumonde, Sumer Trinity Towers, and Inder Tower, Silver Dunes, Anand Chaya and Star Apartments. One of the major landmark is the Siddhivinayak Temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha, which attracts hundreds of devotees everyday, Tuesday being the main day of prayer. Prabhadevi BMC School is also located here, and the Kandewadi children's Crematorium is near the seafront. Prabhanagar is a cosy warm group of residences one of the early settlements in Prabhadevi. Patel Mansion is also one of the oldest chawl in Prabhadevi located at Khedgally.
- Deepika Padukone (1986-present), indian film actress and model
- Sulochana Latkar 1928-present Bollywood veteran Actress
- Nirmiti Sawant film actress
- Rajnikant Prakash Dasari
- Gauraang Prabhadev Shekhar Khot - 2nd GOD OF PRABHADEVI
- "Pin code : Prabhadevi, Mumbai". pincode.org.in. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- Pamp;T Group: 140 Years of Architecture in Asia. Images Publishing. 2008. p. 181. ISBN 978-1-86470-158-6.