Prabhsukhan Singh Gill
Gill with India U19 in 2019
|Full name||Prabhsukhan Singh Gill|
|Date of birth||2 January 2001|
|Place of birth||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2014–2016||Chandigarh Football Academy|
|2016–2017||AIFF Elite Academy|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 February 2018 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 23:43, 2 January 2018 (UTC)
Born in Ludhiana, Punjab, Gill began his career with the Chandigarh Football Academy after a recommendation to scouts by his brother, Gursimrat Singh Gill. He later joined the AIFF Elite Academy after he participated in a trial to be part of the India under-17 side which would take part in the FIFA U-17 World Cup. After the FIFA U-17 World Cup concluded, Gill was selected to be part of the Indian Arrows, a developmental side owned by the All India Football Federation which was to play in the I-League.
He appeared on the bench in the Arrow's first match of the season on 29 November 2017 against Chennai City, being the back-up to Dheeraj Singh Moirangthem. On 2 January 2018, Gill's 17th birthday, he made his professional debut for the Indian Arrows against East Bengal due to Moirangthem leaving the club. He gave up two goals early in the match as Indian Arrows fell 2–0. Arrows Head Coach Luís Norton de Matos was impressed with Gill's performance saying "I think it is a new process for goalkeeper Gill who is 16 years old. He made a fantastic save in the second half. The team needs to protect the goalie."
While a member of the Chandigarh Football Academy, Gill had a trial with the India under-17 side which was to take part in the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup in India. The trial was successful and Gill joined the team and the AIFF Elite Academy. On 21 September 2017, Gill was announced to be part of the 21-man side that would participate in the FIFA U-17 World Cup. He would be the number 2 goalkeeper for the side, behind Dheeraj Singh Moirangthem, during the U-17 World Cup.
On 26 October 2017, after the FIFA U-17 World Cup, Gill was selected to be part of the India under-20 side for the 2018 AFC U-19 Championship qualifiers. On 6 August 2018, India U20 national team defeated six time world champions (2-1). 
- As of 27 February 2018
- Hussain, Sabi (30 September 2017). "All in family for Punjabi duo". Tribune India. Retrieved 2 January 2017.
- "Matos Names 25-member Indian Arrows Squad for Hero I-league 2017-18". The All India Football Federation. 29 November 2017. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "Indian Arrows 3-0 Chennai City". Soccerway.
- "Indian Arrows 0-2 East Bengal". Soccerway.
- "De Matos happy with Arrows performance despite loss against EB". Outlook India. 2 January 2018. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "FIFA U-17 World Cup: India's 21-member squad announced". Hindustan Times. 21 September 2017. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "India U17 0-3 United States U17". Soccerway.
- "India name 13 FIFA U-17 World Cup players in squad for U-19 Asian Qualifiers". Hindustan Times. 26 October 2017. Retrieved 2 January 2017.
- Prabhsukhan Singh Gill at Soccerway