From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prado in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Prado or Museo del Prado is the main Spanish national art museum.
Prado may also refer to:
- Prado Dam, a rock-fill dam on the Santa Ana River near Corona, California, United States
- Monte Prado, a mountain in northern Italy
- Parque Prado, Montevideo, Uruguay
- Prado Beach in Marseille, France
- Prado, a locality in northern Italy, in the city of Pavia
- Prado (Melgaço), a Portuguese parish, located in the municipality of Melgaço
- Prado, Montevideo, a neighbourhood in Montevideo, Uruguay
- Prado, Tolima, a town in Colombia
- Prado, Spain, a municipality in the province of Zamora, Spain
- Prado (Cabrales), a parish in Cabrales, Spain
- Prado, Bahia, a municipality in the state of Bahia, Brazil
- Prado (surname)
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, a four-wheel-drive vehicle
- PRADO (framework), a PHP application development framework (abbreviated from "PHP Rapid Application Development Object-oriented")
- Public Register of Travel and Identity Documents Online (PRADO), the website on European Union Travel and Identity Documents
- Prado (TransMilenio), a station of the TransMilenio mass-transit system of Bogotá, Colombia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.