From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prado in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Prado or Museo del Prado is the main Spanish national art museum.
Prado may also refer to:
- Prado (surname), a surname
- Prado Dam, a rock-fill dam on the Santa Ana River near Corona, California, United States
- Monte Prado, a mountain in northern Italy
- Parque Prado, Montevideo, Uruguay
- Prado Beach in Marseille, France
- Prado, a locality in northern Italy, in the city of Pavia
- Prado (Melgaço), a Portuguese parish, located in the municipality of Melgaço
- Prado, Montevideo, a neighbourhood in Montevideo, Uruguay
- Prado, Tolima, a town in Colombia
- Prado, Spain, a municipality in the province of Zamora, Spain
- Prado (Cabrales), a parish in Cabrales, Spain
- Prado, Bahia, a municipality in the state of Bahia, Brazil
- Prado (TransMilenio), a station of the TransMilenio mass-transit system of Bogotá, Colombia
- Prado (Medellín Metro), a station of the metro system of Medellín, Colombia
- PRADO (framework), a PHP application development framework (abbreviated from "PHP Rapid Application Development Object-oriented")
- Public Register of Travel and Identity Documents Online of the Council of the European Union, contains descriptions of travel and identity documents
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, a four-wheel-drive vehicle
- All pages with titles containing Prado
- All pages beginning with "Prado"
- el Prado (disambiguation)
- Villa del Prado (disambiguation)
- Lo Prado metro station, Santiago, Chile
- Lo Prado, Santiago, Chile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.