(Redirected from Pragmatist)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pragmatism, pragmatic, pragmatist, or practical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pragmatism is a philosophical movement.
Pragmatism or pragmatic may also refer to:
- Pragmaticism, Charles Sanders Peirce's post-1905 branch of philosophy
- Pragmatics, a subfield of linguistics and semiotics
- Pragmatic ethics, a theory of normative philosophical ethics
- Realpolitik, politics or diplomacy based primarily on practical considerations, rather than ideological notions
- Centrism, a political outlook opposing significant shift to the left or the right
- All pages with titles beginning with Pragmatic
- All pages with titles beginning with Practical
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pragmatism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.