(Redirected from Pragmatist)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pragmatism, pragmatic, pragmatist, or practical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pragmatism is a philosophical movement.
Pragmatism or pragmatic may also refer to:
- Pragmaticism, Charles Sanders Peirce's post-1905 branch of philosophy
- Pragmatics, a subfield of linguistics and semiotics
- Pragmatic ethics, a theory of normative philosophical ethics
- Realpolitik, politics or diplomacy based primarily on practical considerations, rather than ideological notions
- Centrism, a political outlook opposing significant shift to the left or the right
- All pages beginning with "Pragmatic"
- All pages beginning with "Practical"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pragmatism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.