(Redirected from Pragmatist)
|Look up pragmatism, pragmatic, pragmatist, or practical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pragmatism is a philosophical movement.
Pragmatism or pragmatic may also refer to:
- Pragmaticism, Charles Sanders Peirce's post-1905 branch of philosophy
- Pragmatics, a subfield of linguistics and semiotics
- Pragmatic ethics, a theory of normative philosophical ethics
- Realpolitik, politics or diplomacy based primarily on practical considerations, rather than ideological notions
- Centrism, politics based on acceptance or support of a balance of a degree of social equality and a degree of social hierarchy, while opposing political changes which would result in a significant shift of society either strongly to the left or the right.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pragmatism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.