Prairie Township, Carroll County, Arkansas
|• Total||70.850 sq mi (183.50 km2)|
|• Land||70.706 sq mi (183.13 km2)|
|• Water||0.144 sq mi (0.37 km2)|
|• Density||106.85/sq mi (41.26/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|Zip Code||72616 (Berryville)|
Prairie Township was formed prior to 1870; the exact date is unknown since county records were lost.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Prairie Township covers an area of 70.850 square miles (183.50 km2); 70.706 square miles (183.13 km2) of land and 0.144 square miles (0.37 km2) of water.
Cities, towns, villages, and CDPs
- Berryville (part)
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States National Atlas
- "Prairie Township, Carroll County, Arkansas." U.S. Census Bureau. Breakdown. Retrieved June 8, 2012.
- History of Benton, Washington, Carroll, Madison, Crawford, Franklin, and Sebastian Counties, Arkansas. Higginson Book Company. 1889. p. 359.
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|