Prairie Village, Herman and Milwaukee Railroad
The Prairie Village, Herman and Milwakuee Railroad is a heritage railroad in Prairie Village, which is next to Lake Herman; it operates from May to September. The railroad uses former Milwakuee Road trackage as its 2 mile line, and it operates one of the few remaining church railroad cars, the “Emmanuel”; it is also staffed entirely by volunteers. They operate two diesel engines, but have also set up steam engines for events.
- "Prairie Village". Madison. Bulldog Media Group. 2006. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- "History – Historic Prairie Village". prairievillage.org. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "Railroad – Historic Prairie Village". www.prairievillage.org. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- Clement, Chuck (18 September 2017). "Prairie Village hosts Great Northern fans". Daily Leader Extra. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- Bilka, Cindy (8 August 2017). "PLAYING DIRTY: The Train Crew At Prairie Village". Public. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
|This United States rail–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|