|Born||8 August 1989|
|Occupation||Television actress Dancer|
Prajakta Mali (Marathi: प्राजक्ता माळी) is an Indian Marathi actress who has acted in several Marathi television serials as well as movies. Born on 8 August in Pune, Prajakta started her formal career in acting field since year 2011.
Since age 7, Prajakta is learning Bharatnatyam dance. She has achieved distinction in all exams of Bharatnatyam from Akhil Bhartiya Gandharva Mahavidyalaya. Prajakta has also got her Visharad in Bharatnatyam. She completed her graduation and Masters from Lalit Kala Kendra of Pune University, and was the university topper too.
Since 2008 she is performing in Pune Navratri Festival, Pune Festival, Shanivar Wada Mahotsav, Pune Police Kartavya Melava and so on. Prajakta faced the camera on the sets of Dholkichya Talawar (DD Shahyadri) for the first time when being a student of 6th standard. Prajakta also choreographed and performed for the first time on Diwali Special Episode of Dum-Duma-Dum on DD Shahyadri. She also performed on talent hunt show on Star Plus Kya masti Kya Dhoom, and got first prize in it.
- Prajakta has played a small role in Dr. Kashinath Ghanekar (2018) as Asha Kale in song Gomu
- Hampi (2017)
- Sangharsh (2014) as Bijli
- Kho- Kho (2013) as Suman
- Mhais as a Choreographer
- Golaberij (Performed Lavani)
- Tandala – ek mukhavata
- Gandhi, My Father (A Hindi film- 2007)
Currently she is anchoring in comedy reality show Hasyy Jatra telecasted on Sony Marathi with Prasad Oak and Sai Tamhankar as judges
- Nimma-Shimma Rakshas as Queen of Baghdad
- Shivaputra Shambhuraje as Rani Yeshubai
- Pleasant surprise (Marathi - 2016)
- "Prajakta Mali revives her Holi memories at SP college campus | Entertainment - Times of India Videos". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2 April 2019.