|MP of Rajya Sabha for Uttar Pradesh|
14 December 2013 – 2 April 2018
|Succeeded by||G. V. L. Narasimha Rao, BJP|
|Member of legislative assembly, Uttar Pradesh|
|Succeeded by||Aradhana Misra (bypoll)|
|Born||16 July 1952|
Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
|Spouse(s)||Alka Tiwari (died on 27 April 2012)|
|Children||Sona Tiwari (vijayashri tiwari), Mona Tiwari (Aradhana Misra)|
|Residence(s)||Sangramgarh Lalganj Ajhara|
Pramod Tiwari (born 16 July 1952) is an Indian politician from the Indian National Congress party. He is a nine-time Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA) from Rampur Khas assembly seat in Pratapgarh of Uttar Pradesh. He was elected as Member of Rajya Sabha in 2013 bye-elections, for the vacant seat due to disqualification of sitting member Rasheed Masood and April 11, 2018 is the end of his term from Rajya Sabha.
Pramod Tiwari was chosen as a member of Uttar Pradesh Assembly for the first time in the 1980s. He regularly won the Rampur Khas seat. He was the state minister of Uttar Pradesh from 1984 to 1989. Tiwari has won nine times in a row.
Pramod Tiwari was chosen as a member of UP Assembly for the first time in the 1980 and won Record nine times in a row from Rampur Khas seat in Pratapgarh district. He was the minister of UP from 1984 to 1989. He was also the Congress legislature party leader for a record time.
- "Pramod Tiwari and Kanaklata Singh were declared elected unopposed to two Rajya Sabha by-elections from Uttar Pradesh". Retrieved 14 August 2017.
-  Archived 27 January 2012 at the Wayback MachineCong's Pramod Tiwari to Fight Elections the 9th Time
- Congress axes Pramod Tiwari as CLP leader
- Finally, loyalist Pramod Tiwari was shown the door as Congress legislative party in UP
- "Congress axes Pramod Tiwari as CLP leader". Archived from the original on 3 April 2015. Retrieved 30 August 2012.
- "Pramod's name entered in Guinees Book of Worlds Records". Zee News. Retrieved 12 June 2021.