Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prang may refer to:
- Louis Prang, an American printer and lithographer who pioneered art education and the Christmas card.
- Bishop Prang, a character in It Can't Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis
- Ernie Prang (Harry Potter), a character in the Harry Potter stories
- Prang, a tourist spot in Ganderbal district, Jammu and Kashmir
- Prang, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a town of Charsadda District in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Prang Besar, an old name for Putrajaya (a planned city, 25 km south of Kuala Lumpur in Malaya)
- Prang Ku District, a district in the west of Sisaket Province, northeastern Thailand
- Prang, an art supply brand founded by Louis Prang and now owned by Dixon Ticonderoga
- Prang (architecture), a type of South-East Asian temple spire
- (slang), particularly RAF slang: an airplane crash
- Prang, Australian, New Zealand and British slang for a minor traffic accident
- Pranger, a type of German public humiliation device
- Prang language, another name for the Sre or Kơho language, spoken in the region around the city of Di Linh in Vietnam
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.