From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prang may refer to:
- Louis Prang, an American printer and lithographer who pioneered art education and the Christmas card.
- Ernie Prang (Harry Potter), a character in the Harry Potter stories
- Prang, a tourist spot in Ganderbal district, Jammu and Kashmir
- Prang, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a town of Charsadda District in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Prang Besar, an old name for Putrajaya (a planned city, 25 km south of Kuala Lumpur in Malaya)
- Prang Ku District, a district in the west of Sisaket Province, northeastern Thailand
- Prang, an art supply brand founded by Louis Prang and now owned by Dixon Ticonderoga
- Prang (architecture), a type of South-East Asian temple spire
- (slang), particularly RAF slang: an airplane crash
- Prang, Australian, New Zealand and British slang for a minor traffic accident
- Pranger, a type of German public humiliation device
- Prang language, another name for the Sre or Kơho language, spoken in the region around the city of Di Linh in Vietnam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.