Prasad Bidapa is a Bangalore based fashion stylist and choreographer for various fashion events and shows. He is known to be a fashion consultant, choreographer, image consultant and stylist.
Prasad Bidapa has been on the jury panel of the Lakme Fashion week. He appeared on the cover of India Today in January 1998 as one of India's most influential Style Entrepreneurs. The Prasad Bidapa Fashion Week Bangalore was held in February 2013 for the first time. Prasad Bidapa Associates organized and staged the Official Swimwear Fashion Week of Sri Lanka and Fashion week of Bangladesh for three years. Rajasthan Heritage Week has set a benchmark in the revival of Khadi and the traditional textiles of India for which he has become one of the most influential spokespersons. He is an avid environmentalist and works with many citizen groups active in protecting the city of Bengaluru.
Prasad Bidapa lives with his family at a farm in Yelahanka with ten dogs and two cats.
- "On the lookout for fresh faces". Deccan Herald. DHNS. 27 August 2014. Retrieved 29 August 2014.
- "Fashion Show With a Difference". Indian Express. Express News Service. 26 August 2014. Retrieved 29 August 2014.
- "INDIA: [LFW] Six new faces from Bengaluru at Lakme Fashion Week From BharatTextile: http://www.bharattextile.com/newsitems/2013184#ixzz3Bn6lFoKF". bharattextile.com. Retrieved 29 August 2014. External link in
- "Working holiday". Bangalore Mirror. Bangalore Mirror Bureau. 19 August 2014. Retrieved 29 August 2014.
- Madur. "The Style Guru – Prasad Bidappa". Karnataka.com. Retrieved 29 August 2014.
- "Prasad Bidapa". www.prasadbidapa.com. Prasad Bidapa. Retrieved 29 August 2014.
- "Prasad Bidapa - Choroegrapher". India Times (Shoot). Retrieved 29 August 2014.