Prasads Large Screen
|Location||Necklace Road, Hyderabad, Telangana State, India|
|Opening date||24 July 2002|
|Developer||Prasad Media Corporation Limited|
|No. of stores and services||243|
|No. of floors||3|
Prasad's is a multiplex theater in Hyderabad, India. Its 235,000 sq ft houses a six screen multiplex, food court, multinational fast food outlets, a gaming zone and a shopping mall covering two levels.
The complex was inaugurated as an IMAX on July 25, 2002 at the premises of the historical Hussain Sagar Thermal Power Station, after its demolition. IMAX leased its projection system to Prasads on a 33-year lease for $4.5 million.
As of 2017, IMAX had ended its association with Prasad.
- "GHMC – Prasad's IMAX". Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation. Archived from the original on 25 January 2012. Retrieved 23 November 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Dan Nosowitz (30 May 2009). "The Seven IMAX Wonders of the World". Gizmodo.
- "IMAX theatre open to public from tomorrow". The Hindu. Chennai, India. 24 July 2003. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- "World's largest 3D IMax to open in Hyderabad". 10 June 2003.
- "Prasads – Entertainment . Complete". www.prasadz.com. Retrieved 16 December 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Prasads IMAX.|
|This article about a theatre building in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|