7 October 1992 |
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
|Domestic team information|
|2018 - Present||Rajasthan Royals|
Prashant Chopra (born 7 October 1992) is an Indian cricketer. He was in the 2012 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup champion India Team. Chopra represents Himachal Pradesh in the Ranji Trophy and holds the record of most runs by a Himachal Pradesh batsman in a Ranji Trophy season.
In October 2017 in the 2017–18 Ranji Trophy, he made 271 not out on the opening day in the fixture between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab. This was the second-most number of runs scored in one day in the Ranji Trophy and the joint-highest score made by a player for Himachal Pradesh. Chopra went on to make 338, the tenth-highest total by a batsman in the Ranji Trophy and the first triple-century by a batsman for Himachal Pradesh. He was the leading run-scorer for Himachal Pradesh in the 2017–18 Ranji Trophy, with 581 runs in five matches.
- "Prashant Chopra in India U-19 World Cup squad".
- "Stats highlights for the Ranji Trophy 2016-17". Cricinfo. Retrieved 2016-12-12.
- "Chopra's 271* helps Himachal soar to 459". ESPN Cricinfo. 6 October 2017. Retrieved 6 October 2017.
- "Chopra triple-ton helps Himachal amass 729". ESPN Cricinfo. 7 October 2017. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- "Ranji Trophy, 2017/18: Himachal Pradesh batting and bowling averages". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- "List of sold and unsold players". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
|This biographical article related to an Indian cricket person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|