Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prat may refer to: A snob, one who displays a superior or an aloof attitude.
- Almost every city in Chile has a place (street, park, school, etc.) named after Arturo Prat.
- Villa Prat a small city in the O'Higgins Region in Chile
- Capitán Prat Province, the eighth-largest province of Chile
- Capitan Arturo Prat Base, a Chilean research station in the South Shetland Islands
- El Prat de Llobregat, a municipality in Catalonia
- Prat, Côtes-d'Armor, a commune in the Côtes-d'Armor département in France
- Prat Island
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.