Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prata may refer to:
- Prata (Minas Gerais), a municipality in the state of Minas Gerais
- Prata, Burkina Faso, a village in Sissili Province
- Prata, Massa Marittima, in the Province of Grosseto
- Prata Camportaccio, a municipality in the Province of Sondrio
- Prata d'Ansidonia, a municipality in the Province of L'Aquila
- Prata di Pordenone, a municipality in the Province of Pordenone
- Prata di Principato Ultra, a municipality in the Province of Avellino
- Prata Sannita, a municipality in the Province of Caserta
- Prata (food), a traditional meat dish of Slovenian cuisine
- Roti prata, a pancake bread of Malaysia cuisine
- Pietro Pileo di Prata, an Italian bishop
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.