|Directed by||Kapila Sooriyaarachchi|
|Produced by||Sense Creations|
|Written by||Kapila Sooriyaarachchi|
Malani Fonseka |
|Music by||Darshana Ruwan Dissanayake|
|Edited by||Ravindra Guruge|
|Distributed by||EAP Films|
|23 November 2012|
Prathiroo (The Iconic Inspirations) (Sinhalese: ප්රතිරූ) is a 2012 Sri Lankan Sinhala drama film directed by Kapila Sooriyaarachchi and co-produced by Kapila Sooriyaarachchi and Harischandra Yakandawala for Sense Creations. It stars Malani Fonseka and Joe Abeywickrama in lead roles along with Jagath Benaragama and Jagath Chamila. Music composed by Darshana Ruwan Dissanayake. It is the 1170th Sri Lankan film in the Sinhala cinema.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2017)
- Malani Fonseka as Leelawathi
- Joe Abeywickrama as Siyathu
- Jagath Benaragama as Wickrama
- Jagath Chamila as Suresh
- Sriyantha Mendis as Teacher
- Palitha Silva as Monk
- Himali Sayurangi sa Purnima
- Veena Jayakodi as Parwathi
- Giriraj Kaushalya as Salesman
- Wijeratne Warakagoda as Bookstore owner
- Damayanthi Fonseka as Muslim sister
- Sujeewa Priyalal
- Darmapriya Dias as Linta
- Ajith Lokuge as Jayatissa
- Bandula Wijeweera
- Kaushalya Samarasinghe
- Dimuthu Chinthaka
- "Director of Prathiroo". Sarasaviya. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- "Tale of a fisherwoman and an army son". Sarasaviya. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- "Sri Lankan Screened Films". Sarasaviya. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- "Prathiroo". National Film Corporation of Sri Lanka. Retrieved 5 March 2017.
- "Prathiroo – ප්රතිරූ". cinema.lk. Retrieved 5 March 2017.
- "'Prathiroo' reveals value of motherhood". The Sunday Times. Retrieved 5 March 2017.
- "Sri Lanka Cinema History". National Film Corporation of Sri Lanka. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
- "Benaragama as Wickrama". Sarasaviya. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
|This article related to Sri Lankan film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|