Prati Roju Pandage
|Prathi Roju Pandage|
|Directed by||Maruthi Dasari|
|Produced by||Bunny Vasu|
Allu Aravind (Presenter)
|Written by||Deva Datta|
|Screenplay by||Maruthi Dasari|
|Story by||Maruthi Dasari|
|Music by||S. Thaman|
|Edited by||Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao|
Prati Roju Pandage (transl. Every Day is a Festival) is a 2019 Indian Telugu-language comedy drama film written & directed by Maruthi Dasari. The film was produced by Bunny Vas under UV Creations and GA2 Pictures with Sai Dharam Tej, Rashi Khanna, Sathyaraj and Rao Ramesh in lead roles. The technical crew includes Jaikumar behind the camera, S. Thaman composing music and Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao handling editing duties. The movie depicts a beautiful relationship between a grandson and his grandfather. 
Raghu Ramayya (Sathyaraj) is a man with limited time to live. His children, who all live elsewhere, struggle to schedule their time around his death. But what happens when his grandson Sai (Sai Dharam Tej) takes it upon himself to give his grandfather the farewell he deserves.
- Sai Dharam Tej as Sai
- Rashi Khanna as Angel Aarna
- Sathyaraj as Raghu Ramayya
- Rao Ramesh as Anand Rao
- Vijayakumar as Jayaprakash
- Naresh as Naresh Prasad
- Murali Sharma as K. Prabhakaran
- Ajay as Mahesh
- Hari Teja
- Satyam Rajesh as Shravan
- Bharath Reddy as Bharath
- Praveen as Harish
- Mahesh Achanta
The regular filming started in early July in Hyderabad. The production moved to Rajamundry for the village sequences in September 2019.
|Prati Roju Pandage|
|Soundtrack album by|
|Studio||YRF Studios, V Studios|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|S. Thaman chronology|
The music was composed by S. Thaman.
|1.||"Prati Roju Pandaage"||KK||Sri Krishna||3:44|
|2.||"Oo Baava"||KK||Satya Yamini, Mohana Bhogaraju, Hari Teja||3:58|
|3.||"Thakita Thakita"||Kasarla Shyam||Rahul Sipligunj, Geetha Madhuri||3:44|
|4.||"Chinnataname"||Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry||Vijay Yesudas||3:43|
|5.||"You Are My High"||Srijo||Raashi Khanna, Deepu, Rahul Nambiar||2:58|
The film was released on 20 December 2019.
The first look is released on 12 September 2019 by Geetha Arts on various platforms. Later on 15 October 2019 the film crew released the teaser and confirmed the film's release subsequently. On the occasion of Deepavali, the film crew released a poster with all the star cast. 
In two days Prati Roju Pandage collected ₹12.09 Crores gross and ₹7 Crores share worldwide. In four days movie collected ₹25 Crores gross worldwide. In six days movie collected ₹33.80 Crores gross and ₹18.43 Crores share worldwide.
Y Sunita Chowdhary of The Hindu wrote " The film has nice visuals and the content is strong as it focuses on sensitivity towards family values, especially in the climax. Maruti deserves a pat for his simple and straight dialogues and Sai Dharam Tej does well in disciplining the elders". Firstpost gave 3.25 out of 5 stars stating "Prathi Roju Pandage into a discourse on how we engage with our parents and grandparents in their old age. It has its share of laughs and emotional moments. It manages to deliver what it sets out to achieve, even if the journey is a little shaky in a few stretches". The Times of India gave 2.5 out of 5 stars stating "Satyaraj, Rao Ramesh, Murli Sharma, Hari Teja and Raashi Khanna, even in the limited role, hit the ball out of the park. The cinematography by Jayakumar is apt and Thaman S' BGM works well for the film. Prati Roju Pandaage has ample moments that’ll make you smile and relate to the characters, if not anything else".
- "Pratiroju Pandaage Movie Review: Predictable but saved by good performances". timesofindia. Retrieved 20 December 2019.
- "Watch: Teaser of 'Prathi Roju Pandage' promises a family entertainer". The News Minute. Retrieved 29 October 2019.
- "Tollywood buzz: Nithiin's 29th film titled Rang De!, Sai Dharam Tej's Prati Roju Pandage launched in Hyderabad". Indian Express. 24 June 2019. Retrieved 29 October 2019.
- "Prathiroju Pandage in Rajamundry". Idream. Retrieved 29 October 2019.
- "Sai Dharam Tej's Prati Roju Pandaage to clash with these two films. See inside". Times of India. 2 December 2019. Retrieved 2 December 2019.
- "Prati Roju Pandage' glimpse highlights Sathyaraj". NTV. Retrieved 29 October 2019.
- "ప్రతిరోజూ పండగే' ఫస్ట్ లుక్: నాన్నే కుర్రాడైతే..!" (in Telugu). Telugu Samayam. Retrieved 29 October 2019.
- "Prathi Roju Pandage overtakes Balakrishna's Ruler at box office on 2nd day". International Business Times. 22 December 2019. Retrieved 30 December 2019.
- "Prathi Roju Pandage box office collection day 4: Sai Dharam film crosses Rs 25 crore mark". International Business Times. 23 December 2019. Retrieved 30 December 2019.
- "Prathi Roju Pandage 6-day box office collection: SDT film makes 100% recovery, turns hit". International Business Times. 26 December 2019. Retrieved 30 December 2019.
- Chowdhary, Y. Sunita (20 December 2019). "'Prati Roju Pandage' movie review: The casting and performances make this an entertaining cocktail". The Hindu. Retrieved 30 December 2019.
- "Prathi Roju Pandage movie review: Sathyaraj, Rao Ramesh are terrific but film could've been more consistently engaging". Firstpost. 20 December 2019. Retrieved 30 December 2019.
- "Pratiroju Pandaage Movie Review : Predictable but saved by good performances". Times of India. 20 December 2019. Retrieved 30 December 2019.