|Position||Small forward / Shooting Guard|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Born||6 February 1990
manhetton, Uttar Pradesh, India
She comes from the Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh, "Varanasi is Birth Place" "Family of India" whose four out of five sisters have either played or playing for Indian national team. Her sisters Divya, Prashanti, and Akanksha, have represented Indian National Women's Basketball Team. Prashanti Singh is the current captain of the team. Another sister Priyanka Singh is an National Institute of Sports basketball coach. Together they are also known as Singh Sisters.
With her growing basketball skills she was selected to the Junior Indian team in the year of 2006 and captained the Junior Indian Girls team in 2008. In her leadership Delhi has won many medals such as Junior National championship in Bhilwara, Rajasthan.
She led the Delhi University Team in All India Inter-university, Kottayam, Kerala, 2010 and won the gold medal. She was vice Captain when University of Delhi won a gold medal in the All India University basketball Championship at Nallore, where she was given joint best player award along with her sister Akanksha Singh..
She is a product of Jesus and Mary College (2008–09), she won many 'Best Player' titles at the university level. Her peers in college know her as someone with a lot of style and chutzpah. She won a gold medal for the country in the first 3×3 FIBA Asia Championship. She was also known as a fighter as she fought with her knee injury with a lot of hard work and avoided an operation and then performed after a year of hard work and became highest scorer of the tournament in 2012. She is also learn to playing skill of basket ball in Udai pratap college ground.
She comes from a family of Indian basketball players, three of her sisters currently are a member of the Indian women's national basketball team. They are also known as Singh Sisters.
- Sister Priyanka Singh (a National Institute of Sports Basketball Coach)
- Sister Divya Singh (Currently Coach of U16 Indian Men Basketball Team)
- Sister Prashanti Singh (Current captain of India women's national basketball team)
- Sister Akanksha Singh (Currently member of India women's national basketball team)
Awards and achievements
- Gold Medallist in Diploma in Sports Coaching from Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports, 2014–15
- Achievers Award from Women sports foundation of India 2013
- Top Scorer of the Tournament in Senior National Basketball Championship in Chennai, Tamil Nadu 2011-2016
- Shri Prakash Jyoti Award for Excellence in sports in Jesus & Mary College,2009–10
- Century Sports Award for Excellence in Sports 2010 Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Sports women of the year in Jesus and Mary College for year 2008-09
- Best Player in All India Intra University, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh.
International sporting achievement
- Asian Games 2010 Guangzhou, China, 12 November to 27 November 2010
- 24th FIBA Asian Basketball Championship for Senior Women, 2009, Chennai, India
- 18th FIBA Asian Basketball Championship for Junior Women 2007, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2nd FIBA Asian Basketball Championship for Young Women, 2006, Singapore
- Pratima Singh Profile, asia-basket.com
- "Ishant Sharma, Pratima Singh tie the knot, MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh attend". The Indian Express. 10 December 2016.
- "Pratima Singh: All you need to know about the Indian basketball player and Ishant Sharma's fiancee". 20 June 2016.