History and profile
Pratiyogita Darpan was established in 1978. Published by Upkar Prakashan based in Agra, it is a widely read and popular magazine for exams and covers wide areas from current affairs, economy, geography, history, politics and constitution of India. The magazine also has an online version, and is published in English and Hindi languages.
According to Indian Readership Survey (IRS), with an average issue readership (AIR) of 2.154 million, in 2011 Q2, it topped the list of career/ education magazines in India  it also had a total readership of 5 million, and was the 3rd largest magazine in India.
- "IRS 2010 Q1: Top magazines, except Pratiyogita Darpan, continue to lose readers". afaqs. May 5, 2010.
- "Pratiyogita Darpan". Readwhere. Retrieved February 28, 2016.
- "Books for competitive exams up for grabs". The Hindu. Feb 20, 2008.
- "MPPSC lifts questions off magazine". Indian Express. Sep 28, 2006.
- "RS 2011 Q2: Outlook remains glum for career/ education magazines". exchange4media. October 21, 2011.
- "IRS 2011, Q2: Tamil weeklies emerge as biggest losers in the last one year". afaqs. October 10, 2011.
|This trade magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.