Prattville High School
|Prattville High School|
1315 Upper Kingston Road, Prattville, Alabama
|Staff||101 teachers, 5 administrators|
|Color(s)||Cardinal and white |
|Athletics||6 varsity sports|
|Athletics conference||AHSAA, Class 7A Region 2|
Prattville High School, formerly Autauga County High School, is a high school in Prattville, Alabama, United States. It forms part of the Autauga County School System. In 2010, it had an enrollment of 2,109 students and a faculty of 103 teachers in grades 9-12. In 2014, it had 2,057 students and 98 teachers. In 2018, there is 2,066 students, 101 teachers, and 5 administrators.
The Autauga County Technology Center shares the same campus.
On December 2, 2011, Prattville High demolished Hoover High to win the Alabama High School Athletic Association's Super 6 Class 6A state football title, its fifth overall (1984, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011).
- Marlon Anderson, MLB player (class of '92)
- Evan Crawford, MLB player (class of '05)
- Bobby Greenwood, NFL player (class of '05)
- Roman Harper, NFL player (class of '01)
- Kevin Turner, NFL player (class of '87)
- Zac Woodfin, NFL player (class of '01)
- Kaitlan Collins, CNN White House Correspondent (class of 2010)
- Kamryn Pettway, NAL player (class of 2014)
- Austin Golson, NFL Player (class of 2014)
Autauga County Technology Center
The Autauga County Technology Center is a technical program that works in part with the surrounding schools in the county. The ACTC offers career clusters that can help improve a student's success in the workforce. It allows students to partake in a co-op program, allowing the students time during their school hours to go and shadow local affiliates. Some examples of the clusters offered are: Agriconstruction, Welding, Health Sciences, and Cosmetology.
- "Prattville High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved March 13, 2019.
- "Prattville stops last-minute 2-point try to claim Alabama 6A title over Hoover". MaxPreps. December 2, 2011.
- "Autauga County Technology Center - About The School". Autauga County Technology Center. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- Prattville High School website
- Autauga County Schools Website
- Autauga County Technology Center Website
|This Alabama school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|