Prattville High School
|Prattville High School|
|1315 Upper Kingston Road, Prattville, Alabama
|Color(s)||Cardinal and white
|Athletics||6 varsity sports|
|Athletics conference||AHSAA, Class 7A Region 2|
Prattville High School, formerly Autauga County High School, is a high school in Prattville, Alabama, United States. It forms part of the Autauga County School System. In 2010, it had an enrollment of 2,109 students and a faculty of 103 teachers in grades 9-12. In 2014, it had 2,057 students and 98 teachers.
The school is known for its large number of students, so is sometimes called "Prattville University".
The Autauga County Technology Center shares the same campus.
On December 2, 2011, Prattville High defeated Hoover High to win the Alabama High School Athletic Association's Super 6 Class 6A state football title, its fifth overall (1984, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011).
- Marlon Anderson, MLB player (class of '92)
- Evan Crawford, MLB player (class of '05)
- Roman Harper, NFL player (class of '01)
- Kevin Turner, NFL player (class of '87)
- Travis McCall, NFL player (class of '04)
- Zac Woodifn, NFL player (class of '01)
- Bobby Greenwood, NFL player (class of '05)
- "Prattville stops last-minute 2-point try to claim Alabama 6A title over Hoover". MaxPreps. December 2, 2011.
|This Alabama school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|