|Occupation||Poet, Singer, Songwriter, Music Composer|
|Known for||Writer and singer of the song Ami Banglay Gan Gai and other Bengali ' mass songs '|
Pratul Mukhopadhyay (born 1942) is a Bengali singer, creative artist and songwriter. He is the writer and the singer of the famous Bengali song Ami Banglay Gan Gai and Dinga Bhashao Sagore. He was a playback singer in the Bengali film Gosaibaganer Bhoot.
- Pathorey Pathorey Naachey Aagun (1988) with various artists.
- Jete Hobey (1994)
- Ootho Hey (1994)
- Kuttus Kottas (1997)
- Swapner Pheriwala (2000) with various artists
- Tomake Dekhchhilam (2000)
- Swapanpurey (2002)
- Aanek Natun Bandhu Hok (2004) with other artists
- Haw Jaw Baw Raw Law of Sukumar Ray (2004) Recitation and text reading
- Dui Kanur Upakshyan (2005) Recitation and text reading with various artists
- Aandhar Naame (2007)
- Songs of Pratul Mukhopadhyay – Produced by Anweshan, Directed by Manas Bhowmik
- Dinga Bhasao – Produced by Samakalin Chalchitra
- Pratul Mukhopadhyayer Nirbachito Gaan (Selected Songs of Pratul Mukhopadhyay)
- Shakti-Rajniti (Power Politics)
- "Bengalis raise language voice". Telegraph Calcutta. 22 November 2004. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- "A master inspirator sings live". The Daily Star. 31 March 2010. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- "Music and lyrics". Telegraph Calcutta. 13 March 2008. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- "Gosain Baganer bhoot". Telegraph Calcutta. 13 December 2011. Retrieved 19 August 2012.