|Birth name||Pravin mani|
|Also known as||Praveen Mani|
|Born||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Occupation(s)||Composer, record producer, music director, singer|
Pravin Mani is an Indian musician who has been credited as singer and as composer in Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu and English films in India. He has been a long term associate with noted music director, A. R. Rahman, with recent collaborations in Enthiran. He has also played a key role in the background scores for several Rahman films including Mudhalvan and Alaipayuthey. He resides in Toronto, Canada.
Film scores and soundtracks
|2001||Little John •||Little John||Little John • (Hindi)|
|Son of Alladin • (English)|
|2004||Rain Rain Come Again •|
|Private Moments (English) •|
|By the People|
|Aadu Puli Attam|
|Balram vs. Tharadas#|
|Manhattan Biriyani (English)|
|2013||A Gun & a Ring||A Gun & a Ring|
- #Only background music, film songs composed by another composer
- The films are listed in order of the album release date, irrespective of the film release.
- The year next to the title of the affected films indicates the release year of the either dubbed or remade version in the named language later than the original version.
- indicates original language release. Indicates simultaneous makes, if featuring in more languages
- indicates a remade version, the remaining ones being dubbed versions
- Syeda, Farida (11 May 2004). "Making waves". The Hindu. Retrieved 6 April 2015.
- George, Vijay (9 September 2005). "Scoring a musical high". The Hindu. Retrieved 6 April 2015.
- Kamath, Sudhish (12 March 2010). "Mo Music, Mo Money". The Hindu. Retrieved 6 April 2015.
- "Aadu Puli Aattam Movie Review – A cat and mouse game". IndiaGlitz. 20 December 2006. Retrieved 6 April 2015.