From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prawn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prawns may refer to either of two groups of crustaceans:
- Dendrobranchiata, including genera such as Penaeus, Sergestes and Acetes
- More generally, it may be used for shrimp and prawns
It may also refer to:
- King Prawn (band), a UK ska band
- Prawn (band), American indie rock band
- An extraterrestrial race in the film District 9
- Parktown prawn, Libanasidus vittatus, a species of cricket
- Shrimp (disambiguation)
- Pawn (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prawn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.