Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pray in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To pray is to engage in prayer, an active effort to communicate with a higher being, deity, or spirit.
Pray may also refer to:
- Pray, Piedmont, a comune in the Province of Biella
- Pray, Montana, a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Park County, Montana, United States
- Pray, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- György Pray (1723-1801), a Hungarian Jesuit abbot, canon, librarian and historian
- Carl Pray, American college baseball coach
- Pray people, an ethnic group in Thailand
- Pray (Crematory album), 2008 gothic, industrial, & death metal album by Crematory
- Pray (Rebecca St. James album), 1998 Christian pop and rock album by Rebecca St. James
- Pray, 1997 gospel album by Andraé Crouch
- "Pray" (Justin Bieber song)
- "Pray" (MC Hammer song)
- "Pray" (Sam Smith song)
- "Pray" (Sanctus Real song)
- "Pray" (Take That song)
- "Pray" (Tina Cousins song)
- "Pray" (Tomoko Kawase song)
- "Pray", song from the album American Gangster by Jay-Z
- "Pray", song from the album Layers by Royce da 5'9"
- "Pray", song from the album Love Is War by Vanilla Ninja
- "Pray", song from the single Massive Wonders by Nana Mizuki
- "Pray", song by DJ BoBo
- "Pray", a 2015 song by Mumzy Stranger.
- "Praying" (song), 2017 song by Kesha
- Pray (film), a film produced by Satoshi Fukushima
- Pray, a name for several languages related to the Phai language of Thailand and Laos
- Prays, a genus of moths
- Prey (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with Pray
- All pages with a title containing Pray
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.