From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prayer or prayers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prayer is the active effort to communicate with a deity or higher being.
Prayer or Prayers may also refer to:
- Prayer (Robin Schulz album)
- "Prayer", a song from The Scarlet Pimpernel (musical)
- "Prayer", a song from Secret Garden's album Dawn of a New Century
- "Prayer", a song from Sevendust (album)
- "Prayer" (single), a song from Nami Tamaki
- "Prayer" (song), a song from rock band Disturbed
- "Prayers" (In This Moment song)
- Prayers (rock duo)
- "The Prayer" (Bloc Party song)
- "The Prayer" (Kid Cudi song)
- "The Prayer" (Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli song)
- "Prayer", a poem by Patti Smith in kodak (book)
- Prayer (legal term), an official description of a plaintiff's demands
- "Prayer" (Farscape episode)
- Prayers (anime), a direct-to-video animated film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prayer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.