|Look up Appendix:Variations of "pre" in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pre or PRE may refer to:
- Steve Prefontaine (1951–1975), an American runner nicknamed "Pre"
- Pre (band), British band
- Partial redundancy elimination, computer compiler optimization
- proportionate reduction of error, property of some correlation coefficients in statistics
- Palm Pre, a smartphone
- Personal Rescue Enclosure, for spacecraft
- Pirke de-Rabbi Eliezer (Chapters of Rabbi Eliezer), an aggadic-midrashic work on the Torah
- Preston railway station, UK National Rail code
- Prince Edward Station (MTR station code), in Hong Kong
- Andalusian horse or Pura Raza Española
<pre>…</pre>HTML element for pre-formatted text
- Microphone preamplifier
- PRE, abbreviation for Protestantische Realenzyklopädie, see Schaff–Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge
- Public Radio East, regional network for NPR
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.