Preben Van Hecke
|Full name||Preben Van Hecke|
9 July 1982 |
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||66 kg (146 lb)|
|Current team||Sport Vlaanderen–Baloise|
Preben Van Hecke (born 9 July 1982 in Dendermonde) is a Belgian professional road bicycle racer for UCI Professional Continental team Sport Vlaanderen–Baloise. He won the National Road Race Champion in 2015 out of a two-man breakaway with Jurgen Roelandts.
- 8th Overall Tour de l'Ain
- 1st Schaal Sels-Merksem
- 2nd Overall Étoile de Bessèges
- 6th Nationale Sluitingsprijs
- 9th Grand Prix Pino Cerami
- 1st Omloop van het Waasland
- 1st Combative classification Tour of Oman
- "Topsport Vlaanderen-Baloise (TSV) – BEL". UCI Continental Circuits. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Axelgaard, Emil (28 June 2015). "Van Hecke creates huge surprise at Belgian championships". Cycling Quotes. CyclingQuotes.com 2013. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
|This biographical article related to a Belgian cyclist born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|